Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.
Piggy Paint Mint To Be Non- Toxic & Hypo- Allergenic Nail Polish 0.5 Fl. Oz
Lead time for this product is 2-3 business days
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Norway, IA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items